08 May 2010

DVS x Cadence


















Ty from TheFootdown has been using his skateshop connection to the fullest - His latest exclusive on the DVS x Cadence kicks doesn't dissapoint. Waxed Canvas upper which will be essential by the time of release in October and some nice slim, minimal styling. An RRP of just over £50 is bangin' too.

I'm guessing the mid are gonna be real popular but I'm feeling the lo - I need something to replace my Gabes which are on the way out...

This did get me thinking though, where the hell are the other DVS x Cadence that I thought were due for release this spring?

1 comment:

tfrancis said...

The CTC are coming out in July, according to my contact at DVS very few shops in the UK have actually ordered them which I find a bit weird, and I’m not just saying that because you can pre-order them from my shop: http://www.nucleus-online.com/products/dvs-cadence-milan-ctc-p37670.php :-p

Ty
The Foot Down

160