20 July 2009

shame on me

FOR SALE
CAMPAGNOLO PISTA 151 BCD CRANKS + 3 CHAINRINGS

Well I don't know if its wrong to use the blog to advertise these, i'll let Sam give me a smacky bottom if it is. OH well.

Being pretty poor means that these beauts are up for sale.

Campagnolo 151 BCD cranks

Length is 165

The cranks arms are in very good condition. They have never been used on the road, only on the track.

I had the arms polished up a bit so they are nice and shiny. The person who did them did left a few round polishing marks on the cut-out parts of the spider and arm. Easily sorted out though and hardly noticable from a little distance.

Chainrings

Three chainrings come included.
-Campagnolo Patent 48t - teeth on this ring are in very good condition
-Campagnolo Patent 49t - teeth also very good on this
-Williams 51t - teeth are quite sharp on this ring

All the chainrings are 151bcd and for 1/8th chain obviously!

Chainbolts

There are only 4 chainring bolts
-one unbranded
-2 Campagnolo brev
-1 campagnolo patent

History

These were bought by me from the original owner in Yorkshire who used to race on the track semi-pro. I never asked him when he bought them, but appartently they stopped making these in th 70's (maybe someone can confirm this)

PRICE £250


I will post these worldwide, but be prepared to have to pay a bit more for postage.

Collection and viewings near Richmond, greater London.

Any questions please email me at max@fixedgearleeds.com

Pics




No comments:

160