26 October 2009

Finisterre Winter 2010 Product

I'm not sure about everyone else but for me it feels like it's gone from summer to winter in about two weeks. I forget every summer how frustrating the feeling of cold water running down the back of my pants is. Looks like its new jacket time! This stuff from surf company Finisterre looks pretty rad...















This Jacket - The Matanuska M65 is my personal favourite from the site - minimal styling with tech fabrics. Made from Beeswax impregnated Canvas which sounds pretty damn good - there is a full video rundown of the spec here. This is definitely on my list.



































They also produce some real nice looking Merino layers - the superfine long sleeve baselayers look pretty good and are only £35. The 100% merino tees are nice too - good to see a half decent print on a quality garment. They've got some plain tees, sweaters and merino hoodies on the site too - low on stock so hopefully more coming soon...
















I'd seen very little product from Finisterre before I checked out the site. They've got some real nice peices on there - although designed or aimed at the surf crowd, I reckon that alot of the product would make a good crossover to the city (dare I say 'urban') cyclist.

I'm stoked to see some guys with good attitudes and good ethics making good clothes - Go check out the site for more info.

No comments:

160