23 December 2009

Rollapaluza Winter league - Round One

I popped over to the Rollapaluza last night in Clerkenwell and tried my luck on the rollers!
I never thoughts that it would be as knackering as it was, and had to get some fresh air after I had a go as I could feel my recent burgerking possibly making a surprise appearance.

RESULTS

Mens Winner

Womens Winner
Caspar Hughes 21.83
Dorchie Cockerell 25.07
Runner Up

Runner Up
Scarlett Parker 22.14
Wiesia Kuczha 25.52
Third

Third
Matt Theobolds 21.67
Estelle Rogers 24.84
Fourth

Fourth
Lee Povey 21.85
Niamh McCartney 25.50










Fastest Time
Fastest Time
Caspar Hughes 21.05
Estelle Rogers 24.84



Some pics from the night;




































































Pics and results on the Rollapaluza website
Pics on badtimmy's flickr

No comments:

160