17 November 2009

Hell Cat - LILLE!



















































































































































































Big up Lille for holding what sounded like a RAD alleycat on 11th Nov.

I would have loved to have gone to this given half my family lives there. Maybe next time.

Bit of a Paris-Roubaix vibe going on with the famous cobbles of Northern France. I'm sure Nasty would have been loving it!

1 comment:

Florent CARRIERE said...

Hi dude, I' m from Lille and I made this alleycat ... if you speak french you can follw us on www.pignonfixe.com thread "LILLE" or on Facebook, there is a group called Lille Fixed Gear (I' m the administrator, you can join me)

More over we gonna make at least 2 alleycats soon !

Cheers from Brooklille :-)

160