13 November 2009

Liverpool SkallyCat





























A few of the racers





















Chickin takes off his makeup





















Where are these pictures!?





















The traditional Liverpool greeting































Jammy poses with Chickin's ride home
















it was all going down in Leeds that day. A group of racist scum that I wont even mention were protesting about some bullshit



Big shout-out to Chickin and all his pose from the Liverpool Track Skwad for holding the Haloween alleycat. I had a long old journey there and back, but it was definitely worth it!

The race was split up into three sections. At the starting point, every rider was given a print-out with a list of two check point and finish point. You could go to the two check points in any order you wanted, but had to finish at the specified finish point. This exercises was repeated three times!

I can't really comment on the route too much, as I didnt have a fucking clue where I was going! I did well to follow Alex from Manchester to the first two checkpoints (he's fast as fook!) but almost luckily, I got dropped from him at some gnarly traffic junction, only to find out he and another dude from MRC had been stopped by the cops, which ultimately cost them a lot of time. After that I luckily latched onto the wheel of a local racer, who ended up winning!

Right at the end of the race, there was a pack of five of us leading the race. I was heavily panting on the back wheel of someone, when all of a sudden, two riders cut across the road and went up a steep hill to the right whilst the other two kept going on the same road. Determined not to risk breaking the momentum I had, I kept going straight. When I got the the finish, I learned that I had grabbed 5th place and that the two dudes that went right had got first and second place....What a finish it was!

We then proceeded to a pub, where the beer flowed and the prize giving took place. I can't for the love of Mash, remember the names of the guy who won but massive BIGUP to new LSF arrival Max for taking 3rd place. Scene slag of the north Jammy (only joking dude! ha!) got the prize for best fancy dress, with his Horse-hybris-bike and knight outfit! Great effort mate!


Liverpool Track Skwad

2 comments:

jammy said...

Scene slag of the north?
I'm so proud. *sniff*

Acceptance speech to come.

nick said...

scene slag tshirts please.

160