11 April 2010

Bandwagon Blues

I've just read Kyle's review on the new 25c rando over at Tracko. Best to head over and read it for yourself, but the basic gist of it is not good at all. A higher psi (130) and a smooth ride but really quick wearing. Looks like they've just removed rubber for a more svelvte tyre.

I wasn't going to have a rant about the supersport plus but I'm a little hungover so can't hold back. This was supposed to be (or was at least marketed as) Conti's fixed specific tyre. Felt good, skidded nicely but lasted me only two weeks. I'm not bothered about a tyre dying quickly if its just some standard road tyre but when something is sold as something it's not, I think that's maybe a little shitty. Back to the Gators then - The king is dead, long live the king.

No comments:

160