21 May 2010

What Chainset?

After the What tyre? poll last week, I figured it was worth while making the polls a little regular so here's another one. 

This one is focussing on the best Track Chainsets. With the nature of the blog and its readers I'm thinking Track Chainset for street use but if any Trackies have any input on what goes down well on the boards then leave a comment here. I'm not being trickist (Ric) but if I started including tricktrack chainsets too this poll would be absolute madness...

4 comments:

alex said...

no miche primato advanced?
pretty common crankset

samuelkinburn said...

yeah - my bad! Realised just after someone had voted but vote other and it'll be noted

Gunnar said...

other - OF Mega 165 mm. Sweeeeet light and bombproof classic style cranks. Oh, and Fyxomatosis chainring.

samuelkinburn said...

Those Fyxomatosis chainrings are so damn nice. So beefy!

160